Sunday 27 September 2009

procastinate

procrastinate /proʊkr'æstɪneɪt/
procrastinates 3rd person present; procrastinating present participle; procrastinated past tense,past participle
If you procrastinate, you keep leaving things you should do until later, often because you do not want to do them. VERB formal
Most often we procrastinate when faced with something we do not want to do. V
procrastination N-UNCOUNT /proʊkr'æstɪn'eɪʃən/
He hates delay and procrastination in all its forms.


a new word that i just learnt , am using this word almost 10 times a day, i wonder how my life was before i knew it exists. i wonder what things are there waiting for me to explore them and see how my life would change if i knew them .
back to the procastiation, since i got to the architectural school i found it really hard to start working on things specially if the process of thinking is envolved. i would do a cup of coffe, i will fix my room, i will read a book that i bought two years ago , iwill check my facebook three times per minute! hoooo it was pretty hard to start ! for me things were never logical so i decided to run away from logic to feelings and i started to design what feels right and it always turned out o be right, so procastination ... ammm i think i was just procastinating ,...

i was not actually intouch with my inner feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment