Friday 9 October 2009

i love :)

1. i love it when you put your fingers on your moustache when you think .
2. i love it when you smile at me when you predict what am going to do or say.
3. i love it when you play your guitar while waiting for me to get ready to leave.
4. i love it when you get so upset and mad when you are nicotine deprived or when you hungry.
5. i love it when you put music just for me and always put jazz followed by nora jones just to make me smile cause u know i love her
6. i love it when you listen to me when i talk about architectural stuff and try to make sense of what i am saying.
7. i love it when you kiss me and then look in my eyes and tell me that you miss me.
8. i love it when you wear nice and tidy shirts even though you hate them just to please me.
9. i love it when you dance with me in the street whenever you hear a nice song being played.
10. i love it when you come home with my favourite gummy bears and my favourite chocolate.
11. i love it when you know my size and know my style in clothes. most of all i love when you go shopping with me and hold the tones of clothes that i chose knowing that i will only buy one.
12. i love when you talk to my sisters and joke with me about me and about my crazy habits.
13. i love it when u allow me to bite you and pinch even tough it hurts you.
14. i love it when you move your head wen you play the guitar.
15. i love it when you make my morning coffee in order to avoid the monster :)
16. i love it when you join me for a cup of tea ..... in the tea pot that i insisted to have and you bought for me willingly :)
17. i love it when you act as if you were reading while you are just making a point and not talking to me and acting mad.
18. i love it when you get upset and mad when am late or when i say something illogical , you have funny expressions when you get upset.
19. i love it when you get worried if i did not answers your emails during the day when we are at work.
20. i love it when you eat with me though you are full cause u know i hate to eat alone.
21. i love it when u trust me while driving and don't freak out whenever a car passes by.
22. i love it when you still love me even if you were waiting for me for an hour.
23. i love it when you get upset and jealous when i get dressed and put on a new shirt when am going to meet Aby's friend ( the ambassador ) :)
24. i love it when you solve all kind of riddles and the answer for all the questions of the world
25. i love it when you start bragging about the things that you know and the dates that you memorise :) saying they are important.

1 comment:

  1. I guess this is always the place that i'll go to to get a huge smile on my face ... so touched, i love you sweety :)

    ReplyDelete